Onsite Registration (September 2-5)
- Onsite registration will be available from September 2 to 5, 2021 (Korea Standard Time).
- Onsite registration should be made online through the KSN 2021 website.
||Pre-registration (by August 12)
||Registration (September 2-5)
|Fellow-in-training, Resident, Trainee, Student, Nurse, etc.
|1 Day Registration (September 2)
- 1 Day Registration: For participants those who want to attend PG Education sessions and the 1st East-Asian Renal Pathology Conference on September 2nd.
- Payment by credit card only
How to Access the KSN 2021 Fully Virtual Meeting Platform
- A registration no. will be required to enter the KSN 2021 Online Meeting.
- If you did not register early, you should complete the online registration.
- Upon the completion of your online registration with full payment, a confirmation of registration will be sent to your registered email (ID). Your registration no. will be included in the confirmation letter.
*Please note that multiple access under one ID in real-time will not be allowed.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Request for cancellation or refunds will not be accepted for onsite registrations.
Any inquires to the KSN 2021 Secretariat at