Registration Guidelines For International Registrants
- Pre-registration will be available by April 2 (Sun), 2023.
- KSN 2023 will be held on-site only (cannot attend online.)
|Category||Pre-registration (by April 2)||Standard registration|
|International Member||Physician||USD 75||USD 100|
|Resident, Fellow, Trainee, etc.||USD 20||USD 30|
|Non-member||Physician||USD 150||USD 200|
|Resident, Fellow, Trainee,
|USD 75||USD 100|
- If you applied for membership of the Korean Society of Nephrology after March 17, 2023, you cannot register as a 'KSN Member'.
- After you complete your registration, please visit “My Page” to check your registration information.
- If you would like to become a member of international KSN member, please visit the website below.
A transportation card (KRW 10,000) will be provided to all overseas participants at the registration desk
If you need an invitation letter to obtain a visa, please refer to the below:
- The official invitation letter will be available to ONLY those who have completed registration payment.
- The letter is not a commitment on the part of the organizer to provide any financial support.
- Printing an invitation letter through the KSN 2023 website
please access ‘My Page - Registration’ with your registered ID and PW and click on ‘Invitation Letter’ to print out a copy of original invitation letter
- Notarized Invitation Letter
Request will be processed as a part of the online registration system. USD 60 will be charged for the notary service and air courier letters will be sent by airmail within two weeks after confirmation of your full payment. Please check with the Korean Embassy in your country whether a notarized letter is required for visa issuance.
- Credit card only
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Before applying for cancellation, please refer to the following policy.
- Please note that the onsite registration fee is not be refunded.
- Note that for administrative reasons, refund will be made after the meeting.
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by an e-mail. Any phone application will not be accepted.
- Until April 1 (Sat), 2023 : 100% Refundable
- From April 2 (Sun), 2023 : Non-refundable (including onsite registration)