For Invited Lectures
Deadline for Lecture Note Submission: March 16 (Thu), 2023
*Lecture note is an abstract of your lecture contents (A4 1~2 page). It is not your PPT lecture file.
Abstract Submission Process
If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Submission & Confirmation
After you submit the lecture note, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
Lecture Note Submission Guideline
- Submission Method: Online submission only. *Sign-up required
- Language : English (Only the lecture notes for the Korean Session can be submitted in Korean.)
- Only up to two optional figure(s) or table(s) (jpeg, jpg, png only) to support abstracts may be included.
- Modification: Until the deadline for lecture note submission.
- Capitalize the first word of the title/heading and of any subtitle/subheading.
- If you have two or more lectures, you should submit the lecture notes for each lecture separately.