For Oral/Poster Presentations
Extended Abstract Submission
Abstract Acceptance Notice
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Inherited Kidney Disease (Pediatric nephrology)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base
- Glomerular and Tubulointerstitial Disorders (CKD)
- Hypertension and Vascular Biology
- Non-dialysis CKD
- Big Data
- Geriatric Nephrology
Abstract Submission Process
If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Submission & Confirmation
After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
An acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- Submission Method: Online submission only. *Sign-up required
- Language : English
- Title: A concise title not exceeding 30 words.
- Length of body : 300 words
- Only up to two optional figure(s) or table(s) (jpeg, jpg, png only) to support abstracts may be included.
- Modification: Until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Withdrawal: Written request by email fully required.
- Review & Notification of Result: Notification will be sent via email.
Note that some authors' presentation type will be changed by the committee.
- Capitalize the first word of the title/heading and of any subtitle/subheading.