For Oral/Poster Presentations
Abstract Submissionby February 10 (Fri), 2023
Abstract Acceptance Noticeon March 10 (Fri), 2023
- Pediatric Nephrology + Inherited Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Nephropathy + Metabolic Abnormality
- Dialysis (Hemodialysis + Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base disorder
- Glomerular and Tubulointerstitial Disorders
- Hypertension and Vascular Biology
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Non-dialysis CKD
- Geriatric+ Sarcopenia
- Big Data
- Clinical Trial
Abstract Submission Process
If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Submission & Confirmation
After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
An acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- Submission Method: Online submission only. *Sign-up required
- Language : English
- Title: A concise title not exceeding 30 words.
- Length of body : 300 words
- Only up to two optional figure(s) or table(s) (jpeg, jpg, png only) to support abstracts may be included.
- Modification: Until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Withdrawal: Written request by email fully required.
- Review & Notification of Result: Notification will be sent via email.
Note that some authors' presentation type will be changed by the committee.
- Capitalize the first word of the title/heading and of any subtitle/subheading.
- As long as your research work is not yet published as an original article, you can present it in KSN 2023 even if it has been presented in other international conferences or meetings.
※ Benefit for International Abstract Presenters
- Accepted Oral/Poster Presenter : A travel grants by country (Selected)