For Oral/Poster Presentations
Abstract Submissionby February 3 (Fri), 2023
Abstract Acceptance Noticeon March 10 (Fri), 2023
- Pediatric Nephrology + Inherited Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Nephropathy + Metabolic Abnormality
- Dialysis (Hemodialysis + Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base disorder
- Glomerular and Tubulointerstitial Disorders
- Hypertension and Vascular Biology
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Non-dialysis CKD
- Geriatric+ Sarcopenia
- Big Data
Abstract Submission Process
If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Submission & Confirmation
After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
An acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- Submission Method: Online submission only. *Sign-up required
- Language : English
- Title: A concise title not exceeding 30 words.
- Length of body : 300 words
- Only up to two optional figure(s) or table(s) (jpeg, jpg, png only) to support abstracts may be included.
- Modification: Until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Withdrawal: Written request by email fully required.
- Review & Notification of Result: Notification will be sent via email.
Note that some authors' presentation type will be changed by the committee.
- Capitalize the first word of the title/heading and of any subtitle/subheading.
※ Benefit for International Abstract Presenters
- Accepted Oral/Poster Presenter : A travel grants by country (Selected)