The KSN has decided to give travel grants to attend KSN 2018 to the young nephrologists and fellows-in-training from low and middle income countries according to the World bank records. The recipients will be selected based on the score of abstract by the Scientific Committee.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract
- The presenting author from a low and middle income countries according to the World bank records
- The presenting authors must be 45 years old, or younger, by December 31, 2018
- The presenting authors must register for the KSN 2018
Amount of Travel Grant
- Northeast Asia : USD 1,000
- Southeast Asia : USD 1,500
Submission Deadline: February 28 (Wed), 2018
Notice of Award: March 13 (Tue), 2018
How to Receive
- Recipients will receive a notice of award via e-mail.
- Travel Grant will be given in cash (USD) at the congress site after presentation.
- Travel grant cannot be given multiply.
- Go to abstract submission and apply.