The KSN has decided to give travel grants to attend KSN 2019 to the young nephrologists and fellows-in-training from low to middle income countries. The recipients will be selected based on the score of abstract by the Scientific Committee.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract
- The presenting authors from low to middle income countries
- The presenting authors must be 45 years old, or younger, by December 31, 2019
- The presenting authors must register for the meeting
Amount of Travel Grant
|Northeast Asia||USD 1,000|
|Southeast Asia||USD 1,500|
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 3rd, 2019
- Notice of Award: March 19th, 2019
How to Receive
- Recipients will receive the notice of award via email.
- Travel grant will be given in cash (USD) at the congress site after presentation.
- Travel grant cannot be given multiply.
- Go to abstract submission and apply